|Full name||Ingrid Ødegård|
|Date of birth||1 March 1983|
|Place of birth||Trondheim, Norway|
|Current club||FCM Håndbold|
|Infobox last updated on 17:47, March 14, 2010 (UTC).|
Ingrid Ødegård started her professional career in Sola HK, Stavanger. After three season with the club, she received an offer from Larvik HK and started playing for the Norwegian champion in 2005. With Larvik, she won the Norwegian Championship several times and the Cup Winners' Cup in 2008. However, being the substitute of Lene Rantala, Ødegård couldn't enjoy much playing time. In 2008 she left Larvik and moved to Denmark to play for FCM Håndbold.
Ingrid Ødegård made her debut on the national team at junior level in 2002. In 2003, she won a bronze medal at the Junior World Championship, together with Linn-Kristin Riegelhuth, Linn Jørum Sulland and Gøril Snorroeggen among others. As of July 2009, she has played five matches with the B senior team.
Ødegård received a bronze medal at the 2007 European Beach Handball Championship, where she was named Best Goalkeeper. In 2009 she was part of the team that won a silver medal at the European Championship in Larvik.
- EHF Champions League 2008/09 - Ingrid Odegaard. EHF.
- Bronse til juniorjentene i VM!. (in Norwegian). NHF. 17 August 2003.
- Ingrid Ødegård forlater Larvik. (in Norwegian). Østlands-Posten. 12 March 2008.
- Statistics Ødegård, Ingrid. (in Norwegian). NHF.
- Bronse i Beach-EM!. (in Norwegian). NHF. 15 July 2007.
- Italy (W) European Beach-champions!. NHF. 28 June 2009.