|Full name||Viborg Håndboldklub|
|Capacity||2.500 (1.863 seated)|
|Head coach||Jakob Vestergaard|
|Assistant coach||Mette Klit|
Viborg HK (Viborg Håndbold Klub) is a Danish club based in Viborg. The club has many teams for both women and men, but especially the professional women's team is one of the most successful in Danish and European handball since the beginning of the 1990s. This team currently competes in the women's Damehåndboldligaen.
The club was established in 1936, but it was not until 1989 the women's team was promoted to the best league in Denmark. Manager of the team at that time was a young Ulrik Wilbek, who later became national manager for Denmark and was extremely successful here as well. Among the players at the time of the promotion was Anja Andersen and goalkeeper Susanne Munk Lauritsen. Since the promotion, Viborg HK has had overwhelming success with 10 championships since 1994 and only twice ended below third place in the league. In European tournaments, the team has reached the finals several times and won a few titles, the greatest of them being the Champions League, which they won in 2006 and 2009.
- 1991: DM (Danish national championship) silver
- 1993: DM silver, DC (Danish national cup) winner
- 1994: DM gold, DC winner, EHF Cup winner
- 1995: DM gold
- 1996: DM gold
- 1997: DM gold, Champions League runner up
- 1998: DM silver, EHF Cup winner
- 1999: DM gold
- 2000: DM gold
- 2001: DM gold, Champions League runner up
- 2002: DM gold
- 2003: DC winner
- 2004: DM gold, EHF Cup winner
- 2005: DM silver
- 2006: DM gold, Champions League winner
As of November 2009
Notable former players
- Viborg HK - Spillere. (in Danish). Viborg HK.